We are available to install hardware, supervise delivery of furniture, work with builders for wiring and design specifications for motorization, or any other installation matter on purchased items. We are available to measure. Just call 610-896-7888 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements
Click here for a Single Window measuring form.
- Use a metal measuring tape, not a ruler or cloth measuring tape. Write your measurements on the form provided and double-check them!
- Measure all windows, even if they appear to be the same size. The differences may surprise you. Note the location of each window, using multiple forms as needed
Special notes on window shades, swags and valances
- Inside mounting allows the window treatment to hang inside the frame of your window. Check the depth so that you can be sure the mounting board will fit. A slight overhang may be acceptable. Too large an overhang may indicate an insufficient mounting area.
- Outside mounting allows the window shade to hang above the window casing or molding. It may also give the illusion of a taller window.
Common Problems to Look for Before Measuring
- Floors and ceilings which are not parallel
- Windows that are not square with the floor or ceiling
- Wavy walls or ceilings
- Proper clearance between treatments so they hang properly.
- Obstructions which may be in the way of the drapery or other window coverings, such as: